A couple years ago, I was lamenting to a successful fast track friend of mine that my personality is just not that of a "mover and shaker" professional. In fact, I said, I relate more to being "the moved and the shaken!" We both laughed out loud and within a week, I bought the domain name, knowing I would write a book someday by the same title. Or maybe a blog. Or both.
And here we are!
I had never read a blog before starting this process two months ago. Thank goodness for the Blogging for Dummies book, and the great support from the Typepad folks. Now that the design and the mechanics are pretty much up and running, I look forward to writing more stories, observations, flat out advice, and whatever else might be humorous,
"I wonder if you could help me with something..."
- Please leave comments. I would like this to be interactive. I will edit for grammar only. Click on Comment at the end of the article.
- Please become a Subscriber. This just means that you will get an e-mail a couple times a week notifying you that I just published a new post. It's easy. This way, I come to you!
- If you like what you see, please "Like" me for Facebook purposes. You can click on the Facebook Like button at the end of each article.
- If you like what you see, please send an e-mail to your friends with a link to the site; you are my best marketing team and I so appreciate your kindness in helping me spread the word.
- Contact me by e-mail with any suggestions for improvements or topic ideas. Let me know if you would like to be a guest author.
One month from now, I will hold a drawing from all the folks who left a comment and/or subscribed. Each comment will be counted, so increase your chances by subscribing and commenting often.
Have a Look Around
- Check out my workshops on the Walk Away Changed page.
- Learn a little bit about the new field of Energy Psychology. I will be writing more about that soon.
- I included a list and a short description of some of my favorite books over there on the right side bar. You can click on them to order directly from Amazon.
- Take a look at the page about my Life Coaching services. It includes my philosophy and some testimonials from former clients.
- Codependency SCUBA Crisis at 60 ft Depth
- Free Therapy: I'll Take the Pain I Know Over the Cure I Don't Know
- The Eight Year Old's Combat Field Manual for Surviving the Family War Zone
- Anxiety: How to Work Yourself Into a Panic in the Absence of Any Real Threats
Thanks so much for visiting!